Polyethylene Vapor Barrier Films Under Slab Market to Surpass USD 2.69 Billion by 2032
The Polyethylene Vapor Barrier Films Under Slab Market reached a valuation of USD 1.59 Billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to experience a substantial revenue Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6% throughout the projected period.
This growth can be attributed to several key factors, including the increasing prevalence of residential and commercial construction projects, a growing emphasis on constructing energy-efficient buildings, and heightened public awareness regarding the importance of moisture control in structural integrity.
In the construction industry, the implementation of polyethylene vapor barrier films beneath concrete slabs is a common practice. These films, typically composed of High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), play a crucial role in preventing the transfer of moisture vapor from the ground through foundation walls into the structure. Additionally, they act as a protective barrier against harmful substances like radon gas and other toxins.
Furthermore, the escalating demand for energy-efficient buildings is a significant driver of market revenue. The utilization of these films contributes to reduced energy consumption in buildings by effectively preventing moisture infiltration into the building envelope, which can lead to structural damage and increased heating and cooling expenses. Consequently, the adoption of these films in green building initiatives is gaining momentum.
Read More: https://www.reportsanddata.com..../report-detail/polye
Some Key Highlights from the Report
• During the forecast period, HDPE segment is expected to dominate the market in terms of revenue due to its exceptional strength, durability, chemical and moisture resistance. Additionally, its low cost and easy installation are anticipated to drive sales growth in this industry. HDPE is preferred for its excellent moisture resistance and is commonly recommended for applications where the barrier will encounter significant foot and vehicle traffic.
• During the forecast period, the 10-15 mil sector is likely to account for the majority of revenue. In most environments, 10-15 mil polyethylene vapor barrier films are considered appropriate for limiting moisture and water vapor penetration through the slab into the structure, hence minimizing fungal, mildew, and mould growth.
• During the forecast period, the Asia Pacific market is estimated to account for the greatest revenue share. This is owing to the region's rapid industrialization and urbanisation, as well as an increase in the number of construction projects in emerging countries such as China and India. These countries' governments are making significant investments in infrastructure, which is likely to increase demand for polyethylene vapor barrier films. Furthermore, increased availability of economical polyethylene vapor barrier films and rising demand for households and businesses are likely to fuel market revenue growth.
• Some of the major players profiled in the global polyethylene vapor barrier films under slab market include Polyguard Products, Inc., Stego Industries, LLC., Insulrap TM, NeoSeal Inc., Triple Drip Barrier LLC., Raven Industries, Barrière Air-Moisture Barrie, Tex-Trude LP, Gundle Plastics Group, and Capri Cork.
• On January 5, 2021, Insulrap TM introduced InsulrapTM Pro, a new series of vapor barrier films designed for both above- and below-grade applications. These high-density polyethylene sheets are laminated for maximum resistance to moisture and gas transfer.
• In 2019, Triple Drip Barrier LLC announced Triple Drip BarrierTM Premium, a new range of vapor barrier films designed for both above- and below-grade applications.
Get Free Sample PDF (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @https://www.reportsanddata.com..../download-free-sampl