I'm new to it, but I'm not really understanding the Animal Crossing Nook Miles Ticket hype. The progression is slow and it seems like the main mechanics are"gather these items, sell a few, wait till it is possible to collect more things." Am I overlooking something, or doing something incorrect? I've paid off two loans thus far, implanted my money like 5 times. Just One tree has given me money back however
First week kinda sucks if you are not used this style of game because they dripfeed items and mechanics. After that you kinda find your own pleasure. Most like overhauling their island and getting all of the fish/bugs appearing for the month
There's no correct way for more The Quantity of bells buried does not impact the likelihood like it in sooner games
Example: Plant 20k You either have a 30% probability of getting 60k in the tree or a 70% likelihood of getting 30k
Most efficient way is to plant 10k everyday, but its a close race with burying 99k everytime
Nogami theorized that New Horizon's lesser than anticipated youth demographic could be since New Horizons has not yet been accessible during crucial holiday periods.
"Since it has not been a year since it was released, it has not been possible for most children to purchase it, but for now it's a game with a user set that is probably different from your expectations," he explained.
Nogami theorized that New Horizon's lesser than anticipated youth demographic may be because New Horizons has not yet been available during crucial holiday periods.
"Since it hasn't been a year since it was released, it has not been possible for most kids to purchase it, but for now it is a game with a consumer set that's likely different from your expectations," he said.
I will move a little off the rails here, and wonder if this threw them for a major loop. Would they prefer that this was primarily appreciated by kids? Children (can be) more adapting and they surely have a much smaller voice in regards to feedback.
Fundamentally, will they try to appease their elderly audience (who showed up in droves) or try to change to match to make it less appealing to adults and much more (or only) appealing to children?
For me it's not even that, it's the next onwards profiles have limited skills. This fuckin blows and stopped me from getting the game. Otherwise I would've loved to discuss an island with my husband.
It's not perfect, but it really doesn't hamstring you enjoy you think/people say.
Personally, I love sharing the island with my spouse and daughter. I certainly understand wanting one to yourself too. As always, more flexibility and options are constantly better.
Yeah, if both players were equivalent owners and Animal Crossing Items For Sale could"advance" the island evenly, it'd be OK. I've got it and my daughter is your island owner so there is nothing I can do unless she goes and does exactly the quests. It is pretty stupid how they have it all setup.
58 Blog posts