1. Your Access to the Services
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to create an Account or otherwise use the Services. Additionally, you must be over the age required by the laws of your country to create an account or otherwise use the Services, or we need to have received verifiable consent from your parent or legal guardian. In addition, certain of our Services or portions of our Services require you to be 18 years of age or older, so please read all notices and any Additional Terms carefully when you access the Services. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of another legal entity, including a business or government entity, you represent that you have full legal authority to bind such entity to these Terms.
2. Your Use of the Services
3. Your Yaapoo Account and Account Security
4. Your Content
4. Your Content The Services may contain information, text, links, graphics, photos, videos, or other materials (“Content”), including Content created or submitted to the Services by you or through your Account (“Your Content”). We take no responsibility for and we do not expressly or implicitly endorse, support, or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of Your Content. By submitting Your Content to the Services, you represent and warrant that you have all rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the rights to Your Content contained within these Terms. Because you alone are responsible for Your Content, you may expose yourself to liability if you post or share Content without all necessary rights. You retain any ownership rights you have in Your Content, but you grant Yaapoo the following license to use that Content: When Your Content is created with or submitted to the Services, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, copy, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works of, distribute, store, perform, and display Your Content and any name, username, voice, or likeness provided in connection with Your Content in all media formats and channels now known or later developed anywhere in the world. This license includes the right for us to make Your Content available for syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication by other companies, organizations, or individuals who partner with Yaapoo. You also agree that we may remove metadata associated with Your Content, and you irrevocably waive any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. Any ideas, suggestions, and feedback about Reddit or our Services that you provide to us are entirely voluntary, and you agree that Reddit may use such ideas, suggestions, and feedback without compensation or obligation to you. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor Your Content, we may, in our sole discretion, delete or remove Your Content at any time and for any reason, including for violating these Terms, violating our Content Policy, or if you otherwise create or are likely to create liability for us.
5.Content, Advertisements, and Promotions
5. Third-Party Content, Advertisements, and Promotions The Services may contain links to third-party websites, products, or services, which may be posted by advertisers, our affiliates, our partners, or other users (“Third-Party Content”). Third-Party Content is not under our control, and we are not responsible for any third party’s websites, products, or services. Your use of Third-Party Content is at your own risk and you should make any investigation you feel necessary before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Content. The Services may also contain sponsored Third-Party Content or advertisements. The type, degree, and targeting of advertisements are subject to change, and you acknowledge and agree that we may place advertisements in connection with the display of any Content or information on the Services, including Your Content. If you choose to use the Services to conduct a promotion, including a contest or sweepstakes (“Promotion”), you alone are responsible for conducting the Promotion in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations at your own risk. Your Promotion must state that the Promotion is not sponsored by, endorsed by, or associated with Yaapoo , and the rules for your Promotion must require each entrant or participant to release Yaapoo from any liability related to the Promotion.
6. Things You Cannot Do
When using or accessing Yaapoo, you must comply with these Terms and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. Please review the Content Policy (and for RPAN, the Broadcasting Content Policy), which are part of these Terms and contain Yaapoo rules about prohibited content and conduct. In addition to what is prohibited in the Content Policy, you may not do any of the following: Use the Services in any manner that could interfere with, disable, disrupt, overburden, or otherwise impair the Services. Gain access to (or attempt to gain access to) another user’s Account or any non-public portions of the Services, including the computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Services. multi Upload links , transmit, or distribute to or through the Services any viruses, worms, malicious code, or other software intended to interfere with the Services, including its security-related features. Use the Services to violate applicable law or infringe any person’s or entity's intellectual property rights or any other proprietary rights. Access, search, or collect data from the Services by any means (automated or otherwise) except as permitted in these Terms or in a separate agreement with Yaapoo. We conditionally grant permission to crawl the Services in accordance with the parameters set forth in our robots.txt file, but scraping the Services without Yaapoo prior consent is prohibited. Use the Services in any manner that we reasonably believe to be an abuse of or fraud on Yaapoo or any payment system. We encourage you to report content or conduct that you believe violates these Terms or our Content Policy. We also support the responsible reporting of security vulnerabilities. To report a security issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moderating a subreddit is an unofficial, voluntary position that may be available to users of the Services. We are not responsible for actions taken by the moderators. We reserve the right to revoke or limit a user’s ability to moderate at any time and for any reason or no reason, including for a breach of these Terms. If you choose to moderate a Yaapoo: You agree to follow the Moderator Guidelines for Healthy Communities; You agree that when you receive reports related to a Yaapoo you moderate, you will take appropriate action, which may include removing content that violates policy and/or promptly escalating to Yaapoo for review; You are not, and may not represent that you are, authorized to act on behalf of Yaapoo; You may not enter into any agreement with a third party on behalf of Yaapoo, or any subreddits that you moderate, without our written approval; You may not perform moderation actions in return for any form of compensation, consideration, gift, or favor from third parties; If you have access to non-public information as a result of moderating a Yaapoo, you will use such information only in connection with your performance as a moderator; and You may create and enforce rules for the Yaapoo you moderate, provided that such rules do not conflict with these Terms, the Content Policy, or the Moderator Guidelines for Healthy Communities. Yaapoo reserves the right, but has no obligation, to overturn any action or decision of a moderator if Yaapoo, in its sole discretion, believes that such action or decision is not in the interest of Reddit or the Yaapoo community.
8. Copyright, Trademark, & Takedowns
Yaapoo respects the intellectual property of others and requires that users of our Services do the same. We have a policy that includes the removal of any infringing material from the Services and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our Services who are repeat infringers. If you believe that anything on our Services infringes a copyright or a trademark that you own or control, you may notify Yaapoo Designated Agent by filling out our Copyright Report Form or Trademark Report Form, or by contacting: Also, please note that if you knowingly misrepresent that any activity or material on our Service is infringing, you may be liable to Yaapoo for certain costs and damages. If we remove Your Content in response to a copyright or trademark notice, we will notify you via Yaapoo private messaging system. If you believe Your Content was wrongly removed due to a mistake or misidentification in a copyright notice, you can send a counter notification via our Copyright Counter Notice Form or to our Copyright Agent (contact information provided above).
9. Paid Services and Payment Information
There are no fees for the use of many aspects of the Services. However, some services, including Yaapoo Premium and Virtual Goods, may be available for purchase (“Paid Services”). In addition to these Terms, by purchasing or using Reddit Premium or our Virtual Goods, you further agree to the Yaapoo Premium and Virtual Goods Agreement. Yaapoo may change the fees or benefits associated with the Paid Services from time to time with reasonable advance notice of material changes; provided, however, that no advance notice will be required for temporary promotions, including temporary reductions in the fees associated with the Paid Services. You may submit your debit card, credit card, or other payment information (“Payment Information”) via our Services to purchase the Paid Services. We use third-party service providers to process your Payment Information. If you submit your Payment Information, you agree to pay all costs that you incur, and you give us permission to charge you when payment is due for an amount that includes these costs and any applicable taxes and fees.
Except to the extent prohibited by law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates link, agents, contractors, third-party service providers, and licensors (the “Yaapoo Entities”) harmless from any claim or demand, including costs and attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Services, (b) your violation of these Terms, (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations, or (d) Your Content. We reserve the right to control the defense of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YAAPOO ENTITIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR FREE. YAAPOO DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE, OR TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR LINKED TO THE SERVICES OR THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR USER, INCLUDING MODERATORS. WHILE YAAPOO ATTEMPTS TO MAKE YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES SAFE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT OUR SERVICES OR SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
12. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, WILL THE YAAPOO ENTITIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THOSE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SERVICES THAT IS ALLEGED TO BE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE REDDIT ENTITIES EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100) OR ANY AMOUNT YOU PAID YAAPOO IN THE PREVIOUS SIX MONTHS FOR THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. THE LIMITATIONS OF THIS SECTION WILL APPLY TO ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING THOSE BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STATUTE, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF THE YAAPOO ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
13. Governing Law and Venue
We want you to enjoy Yaapoo , so if you have an issue or dispute, you agree to raise it and try to resolve it with us informally. You can contact us with feedback and concerns here. Except for the government entities listed below, any claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Services will be governed by the laws of California, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. All disputes related to these Terms or the Services will be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in Hong Kong, and you consent to personal jurisdiction in these courts. Government Entities If you are a Hong Kong SAR government entity, any claims arising out of or relating to these Terms or the Services will be governed by the laws of Hong Kong SAR without regard to its conflict of laws rules. To the extent permitted by federal law, the laws of Hong Kong SAR or deference places laws (other than its conflict of law rules) will apply in the absence of applicable federal law. All disputes related to these Terms or the Services will be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in Hong Kong SAR
14. Changes to these Terms
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. If we make changes, we will post the revised Terms and update the Effective Date above. If the changes, in our sole discretion, are material, we may also notify you by sending an email to the address associated with your Account (if you have chosen to provide an email address) or by otherwise providing notice through our Services. By continuing to access or use the Services on or after the Effective Date of the revised Terms, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you must stop accessing and using our Services before the changes become effective.
15. Additional Terms
You may terminate these Terms at any time and for any reason by deleting your Account and discontinuing use of all Services. If you stop using the Services without deactivating your Account, your Account may be deactivated due to prolonged inactivity. We may suspend or terminate your Account, moderator status, or ability to access or use the Services at any time for any or no reason, including for violating these Terms or our Content Policy. The following sections will survive any termination of these Terms or of your Account: 4 (Your Content), 6 (Things You Cannot Do), 10 (Indemnity), 11 (Disclaimers), 12 (Limitation of Liability), 13 (Governing Law and Venue), 16 (Termination), and 17 (Miscellaneous).
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding your access to and use of the Services. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the rest of the Terms will remain in effect. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our consent. We may freely assign any of our rights and obligations under these Terms.